20 Questions with Jesse Kroll
Posted under 20 Questions on June 20th, 2011
Photo by Mary Lewis (www.danlewisphoto.net)
Name: Jesse Kroll
Nickname: “The Baby Bull”
Division: IMCA Sport Mod
Car Number: 8
1. Who was your favorite driver growing up?
My Dad, Charlie Kroll
2. Most memorable moment in racing?
Winning my first feature in the Bomber division
3. What’s your favorite food?
4. What do you drive for a street vehicle?
2010 Ford Fusion
5. What or who got you into racing?
My dad, I asked him if I could have Go-Kart when I was about 12…he bought me a racecar
6. How many years have you been racing?
7. Most forgettable moment in racing?
Forgetting to scale after winning my first IMCA Sport Mod heat race and getting disqualified
8. Who is your biggest rival/competition?
My dad, I try to finish better than him every night
9. What’s your favorite movie?
The Longest Yard
10. If you weren’t racing, what hobby would you have?
Basketball, Football or a Professional Play-Station racecar driver
11. What was your first car number?
12. Where was your first race at?
13. What is your favorite music group or band?
Zac Brown Band
14. First memory in racing?
Winning the big wheel race
15. How did you pick your current number?
My dad made me
16. What is your favorite race track?
17. What divisions have you raced in?
Bombers, IMCA Hobby Stock and IMCA Sport Mod
18. What type of driver are you?
Respectful and conservative
19. What type of track do you prefer?
Circular with dirt on it, I’m not to picky
20. Why do you race?
Because its awesome