Photo by Mary Lewis (www.danlewisphoto.net)
Name: Brandon Peterson
Division: IMCA Hobby Stock
Car Number: 10
1. Who was your favorite driver growing up?
“Hot” Rod Snellenberger
2. Most memorable moment in racing?
Winning my first feature at Luxemburg Speedway, I remember Evan Madden spun Joe Hegnet on the last lap in turn 4. It felt like forever waiting for the checkers to fall.
3. What’s your favorite food?
Hamburgers, bake beans and potato chips. LOVE IT!
4. What do you drive for a street vehicle?
1999 Chevy Silverado
5. What or who got you into racing?
RJ Sternard and Lucas Long bit used to race and I would help them in the pits Saturday Nights at Thunderhill Raceway
6. How many years have you been racing?
7. Most forgettable moment in racing?
My first night in the Bomber division, I used racer Ford Malvitz as a guardrail and he was NOT happy.
8. Who is your biggest rival/competition?
The #02 of CJ Weckler
9. What’s your favorite movie?
The Green Mile
10. If you weren’t racing, what hobby would you have?
Hunting a lot more and counting all the money I would have saved from not racing
11. What was your first car number?
Sport trucks #3, Bombers #37 and IMCA Hobby Stock #10
12. Where was your first race at?
13. What is your favorite music group or band?
14. First memory in racing?
Going to the races with Mom and Dad when I was 7 years old and Tony Hayes winning the feature.
15. How did you pick your current number?
It was “Hot” Rod Snellenberger’s number
16. What is your favorite race track?
17. What divisions have you raced in?
Sport Trucks, Street Stocks, Bombers and IMCA Hobby Stock
18. What type of driver are you?
19. What type of track do you prefer?
20. Why do you race?
Because I love how my heart beats like its going to jump out of my chest before I race.