Name: David Bouche
Division: IMCA Stockcar
Car Number: 21
1. Who was your favorite driver growing up?
2. Most memorable moment in racing?
Winning 2 track titles in 1995 in the Street Stocks
3. What’s your favorite food?
4. What do you drive for a street vehicle?
1994 GMC Truck
5. What or who got you into racing?
Gregorich boys gave me a Street Stock
6. How many years have you been racing?
7. Most forgettable moment in racing?
8. Who is your biggest rival/competition?
“Chargin” Charlie Kroll
9. What’s your favorite movie?
10. If you weren’t racing, what hobby would you have?
Riding my Harley
11. What was your first car number?
52 opposite number of my Uncle Tony Bouche
12. Where was your first race at?
13. What is your favorite music group or band?
14. First memory in racing?
1981 time trials “sucked”
15. How did you pick your current number?
Brad Anderegg was 21 when he was in the Street Stock Division.
16. What is your favorite race track?
17. What divisions have you raced in?
Bomber, Street Stock, IMCA Stockcar, IMCA Mod
18. What type of driver are you?
Out to have fun
19. What type of track do you prefer?
Dry or Sloppy
20. Why do you race?
After 19 years of racing a lot of people are like family, and the new friends I make from year to year, is the reason I race.